Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
Meet our Staff
Principal: Kylie South
- K/1- Matthew Braye
- 1/2- Roleter Lane & Renae Youman
- 3/4- Elizabeth Pettersen
- 5/6- Emily Lawson
Support Teaching Staff
- Learning and Support Teacher / Librarian / RFF / Aboriginal Education Teacher: Naomi Prosser
- Assistant Principal Learning and Support: Nathan Wilkinson
- School Counsellor: Rachel Robbins
Administation & Support Staff
- School Administrative Manager: Lesley Williamson
- School Administrative Officer: Leah Mitchell
- School Learning Support Officers: Julie Clulow & Nicole Lancaster
- General Assisstant: Warren Mackaway